Saturday, July 5, 2008

Breaking

Ah...

So after last night, i didn't feel much better. In fact after my appointment(which went well actually), i started feeling myself get lower and lower. The loneliness, heaped upon my now bored and purposeless head gradually wore down my ability to stay aloft (emotionally speaking).

I found myself alone, without anyone to turn to, it just accelerated my descent. Sometimes, i think i spend too much time trying to help others that i forget about helping myself. I forget how to take care and support myself. I headed into a breakdown.

There i sat, in the shower, crying under the accumulated weight of loneliness, depression, stress, anxiety and fear. However, instead of fighting to stay afloat like i usually do, i pushed myself on, pushed myself to the breaking point. I finally brokedown completely, sobbing like a lost child, i cried and cried and suddenly i stopped...

And broke through.

I'm feeling better now. Alot better. I'm ready for anything.

I'm shooting for the stars. Are you coming?

3 comments:

SyNide said...

indeed...ready to PWN the world now :D

MaZzY said...

*hugs!*

SyNide said...

Thank you mazzy ^^ A little late, but very much appreciated :D