Saturday, July 5, 2008

Alone again

Hello everyone,

I'm taking a quick break from the story to post an update. So today i had my Law orientation, and it was quite fun. Being the socialble guy that i am, i talked to many of my new classmates and got to know them. I'm excited because with the new mindset i've learned from the LVG agency, i'm going to make the most of Uni.

Also, had a pretty good time. I finally went to Legio, and it was fun. Played a 2 v 2 against Dann Toh(necrons) & Faris(Storm Tigers space marines) with Jo at my side with his blood angels. The game was tough, and ended up in a draw, but that being said. It was so much fun :)

But why the title?

Quite frankly, in the middle of the night, when you're alone, you start to wish for some company. Now, as much as i love my freedom and the solitude that i now enjoy due to singlehood...in times like these, i can't help but yearn for the tender affections that i once enjoyed. Even more so when i find myself attracted to someone who seems to get lovelier each time i see her. I'd like very much to break through her workaholic exterior and find the sweetheart inside her, but i have my worries that the wanderlust that is so much a part of me, will rear it's head and she would become just another cage. Meh, decisions decisions...

Ce la vie!


Sucks to know you've made an embarrassing decision which could permenantly set you in the dreaded friend zone. And thursday was such an excellent night, while i feel stupid for it, i know if i didn't i would have been beating myself up about it. So, the world turns, it's 2:25am, i've got a 10 am appointment tomorrow. Thanks for reading, Goodnight.

No comments: